Re: MWBP-WCAG doc - Audience section

I agree with Shawn, that section is unnecessary. If you look at the
changelog [1], I deleted that section on the Version of 24 June 2008
[2] because we had an agreement about this on the EO meeting [3].

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/
drafts/changelog.html>
[2] <http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/
drafts/changelog.html#version_20080624>