Re: WCAG-MWBP document ready for publication

As far as I am aware there have been no further comments on this
document [1] so I think it is now finally time to publish it (as a WG
Note).  If chairs agree, tomorrow's BPWG meeting could resolve on this,
and EOWG on Friday.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/mwbp-wcag/

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad