RE: clarifications needed / HTTP header fields, URI patterns

Francois beat me to the draw on B. Happy to accept a proposal for
clearer wording.

On A: 1) yes, SeanP pointed out the unnecessary repetition of header
fields, in the latest draft I have added a "the" to make it clear that
the first is a reference to specific header fields and the second is
part of the names of the header fields. Hope you like it.

2) I take your point but don't know what to do about it. In the new
draft, at the group's request, I have spelled out the equivalence of
X-Device-Yada-Yada to original header field Yada-yada as it seems that
this is needed to push it all along IANA-wise. Can we recommend that
people introduce X-Device-Yada-Yada fields if they do replace fields
other than those listed? This is the bit that just got changed in the
document and was a preferable wording in my view because it covered this
case (tacitly).

Any proposal gratefully accepted as to how to fix this.

Jo

On