Re: ACTION-957: Ask Rigo to consider Jo's comments and revise mobileOK license accordingly

François, Phil,

Done,

but as W3C mobileOK Scheme 1.0 is still an Editor's Draft, I'm not yet
willing to flip the ACL to "public" on the license document. If
everything is ok, I will discuss with Ian on when and how to flip. I
hope this isn't an issue for the WG discussions.

BTW, I found an unescaped ampersand in the file and fixed it in CVS

Best,

Rigo