RE: MobileOK scheme

El lun, 15-06-2009 a las 20:18 +0200, JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
escribió:
> I totally agree with Chaals's points, I'm a bit concerned that a mobile site developed with MyMobileWeb, for example, that will take full advantage of knowledge of device and browser capabilities would not be labeled as mobileOK

If your solution "take full advantage of knowledge of device and browser
capabilities" why wouldn't be labeled as mobileOK ??

When the browser identifies as DDC[1], can't your solution offer the
most suitable presentation for it?

We have a "device aware" site adaptation solution, and following "one
web" principle, we try to offer "mobileOK" sites while it exploits
device capabilities.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/mobileOK-basic10-tests/#http_request

José Manrique López de la Fuente <manrique.lopez@fundacionctic.org>
Área de Tecnología