Re: ACTION-961: usefulness of multipart-mixed [recent mobile CSS sprite case study]

Thanks Stephanie, that makes sense.

Completely understand about issues around releasing internal code publicly
-- I know how that feels :)

If that turns out not to be possible, even some thumb-in-the-air numbers
would be helpful so we can say something about the the kind of trade-offs
involved (perceived complexity vs latency improvement). Even something
really simple, like, say: For a start-up page containing XX icons, start-up
latency on 3G = xx seconds with individual images and yy seconds with
sprites...

Regards,

Adam.