Re: Tiny error in mobileOK scheme

In view of today's meeting being cancelled I've prepared a corrected
version of the mOK scheme doc at [1]. As it says in the status section:

"The only change since last publication in June 2009 is the correction
of the Media Type for POWDER in sections 2.2.2 and 2.2.3. A complete
list of earlier changes is available. The Working Group does not expect
further versions of this document."

OK, so things like the date and this/previous versions have been changed
too but you get the idea.

You'll see that I've cheekily dated it for a week today (4 August). This
is in anticipation of a favourable response to my suggestion that this
new version be published at that time.

OK with you, Jo? François? Everyone?

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/MOK/20090728.html