Tiny error in mobileOK scheme

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:52:40 +0100
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
I would love to be able to blame other people for this: Dan because he's
on holiday and Jo for obvious reasons, but actually, the blame is 99%
mine. The most I can do is shift 1% onto Kai but well, that would be
unfair.

What's up?

The media type given for POWDER in the mobileOK scheme document is
incorrect. Where it says

text/powder+xml, it should say: application/powder+xml

This came about through copying and pasting from the POWDER Primer -
which also needs updating. Since both documents are Notes, not
Recommendations, this is a relatively painless process.

For BPWG - I'd like to resolve to publish an update to mobileOK scheme
on tomorrow's call.

I only noticed this when I complained to François and Dom that the
mobileOK checker was giving wrong information - and they swiftly, and
understandably, said it wasn't their fault. And it wasn't.

Sorry.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer