Re: ISSUE-286: Transformation of Mobile Content/Mandating some respect of some heuristics

Hi, thanks for this. It goes without saying that I will fight fiercely
against the possibility that W3C in any way endorses reformatting of
already mobile-optimised sites.

I am curious to see how this discussion will even take off without being
put to the rest right away, since it is obviously against the spirit of
BPWG (first you tell people how to build mobile sites, and then you let
them know that someone may know better and reformat their already mobile
content according to obscure rules and in W3C's name).

Of course, I know that you guys are full of resources, so I will do my
best to follow this discussion closely....

Cheers

Luca