Re: ACTION-893: Start putting together a set of guidelines that could help address the security issues triggered by links rewriting.

No. Those cases do not exist.

I don't think that solving a problem that still does not exist and
probably never will deserves any of my time.

What keeps me here is just checking that W3C does not demolish the
foundations of the web.

Luca