Re: [minutes] Tuesday 13 January 2009

Luca

The minutes for 13.01 contain a discussion of the "no-transform
applying to referenced resources" suggestion. They state in the header
that "on CT, We will not say anything about transforming included
resources" - which seems clear to me - YMMV. No decision has been
reversed, and the decision taken had full support of developers on the
call.

I see no discussion of this issue in previous minutes. If you've read
the same minutes twice and drawn two different conclusions, I can't
help you.

Skimming through the last 3 sets of minutes from CT calls, I don't see
a resolution which was taken without the support of myself or Eduardo,
and I don't see one passed that we disagreed with.

This would seem to suggest that either he and I are not raising
important issues in the first place (which I think we'd say we are),
or that your assertion that developers are being ignored is false. The
one time where I see Eduardo or myself vote against a proposed
resolution (in yesterdays call), the resolution is delayed whilst he
can gather more information on the topic - supporting the idea that
developers aren't being steamrollered.

No-one's being ignored, but you'll need to read minutes with more care
if you wish to comment on the groups activities from an evidential
basis.

Tom

--
Future Platforms Ltd