Re: [minutes] Tuesday 13 January 2009

It's really quite simple simple. You keep saying "CT always rules
against developers". This isn't true. If it was, I'd have noticed and
would be complaining.

I've given you a couple of very specific examples which demonstrate
this is not the case. Let me know if you'd like some more, and I'll
look through the minutes for you; and in the mean time, please
consider refraining from undermining the efforts of those prepared to
be a little more constructive than yourself.

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com