Re: [minutes] Tuesday 13 January 2009

From: Tom Hume <Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:50:30 +0000
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>

On 14 Jan 2009, at 15:36, Luca Passani wrote:

> say whatever you want. I am just observing that, for one reason or
> the other, the decisions of the WG consistently go in the favor of
> transcoder vendors.

Err, except when they don't. Like in the case we're talking about
here, when the group agreed with the two developers. Or the example I
gave last time you made this false assertion:

I'll happily to post some tin-foil to you, if you're running short...

Tom

--
Future Platforms Ltd
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com