Re: [minutes] Editorial meeting on Mobile Web Application Best Practices

> I agree with you. I would remove the whole section. What about
> incorporating these guidelines
> as concrete uses cases of selected BPs?

Great. I'll raise this at the next call just to make sure there are no
objections.

Regards using guidelines as concrete use cases -- I really like the idea of
including concrete use cases since the more concrete the better... I think
we have previously talked about having an appendix for elaboration /
examples / use-cases and if I ever get to writing that I think the SVG
examples will fit in nicely there.