rel=canonical relevant to MWBP One Web? Er, no.

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:34:49 +0000
To: Public MWBP <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi,

I was alerted to Google's new rel="canonical" link earlier today and it
reminded me of the discussion we had way back about bookmarking
canonical URIs whilst looking at a desktop or mobile representation
where the other one existed. To avoid the frowned upon practice of cross
posting, I sent a few comments on this to the TAG mailing list [1] which
may or may not be of any interest on this list.

And while I'm here a quick note: for good or ill you'll be hearing more
from me again as I've joined the MWI team (specifically looking at
training surrounding the output of MWI as a whole but especially BP).

Cheers

Phil.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Feb/0167.html
--