Re: [minutes] Editorial meeting on Mobile Web Application Best Practices

Hey Abel,

Yes, I agree. Many of the SVG BPs have strong overlap with existing BPs and
we don't (currently) have a great deal to say specifically on SVG itself.
Apologies from me, that I didn't realize the BPs you first submitted were
intended as clarifications to exsiting BPs rather than standard alone
practices.

What should be the action out of this?

Remove the SVG section unless we get some more specific SVG recommendations
on the list ?

Adam.