Re: [CTG]: Novarra going for mobile sites too

Luca

Suggest you get your choir of lawyers together with Rigo for a chat ;)

I've been working in software for 14 years but still like to get legal
matters relating to software contracts settled by a qualified lawyer
(with domain expertise of course - as Rigo has).

In any case, I'm not going to waste time arguing the point with you -
just wanted to correct the false assertion that you'd made this point
before and no-one had objected.

Bye bye,
Tom

--