Re: mandating respect of some heuristics

Sean Patterson wrote:

 > -- A site is mobileOK does not guarantee that it will work
 > on any particular phone.

Fantastic! I can't believe my eyes. You really made my day, Sean./ /A
native US speaker please help me: isn't this a textbook example of what
americans call Chutzpah?

So, what we have here is a group that needed 4 years to come up with the
definition of the MobileOK trustmark. You expect that very same group to
ratify that MobileOK content can be transformed by a proxy simply
because someone (worse, someone's software) may know better and make
that content "even more optimised" for some definition of "more optimized"?

AFAIU, this is enough for TBL to send the Novarra membership cheque back
and eject the company from MWI BPWG...

Luca