Re: Validator

Thank you Phil and Francois for taking the time to respond.

Francois, the URL is http://mobile.dp.bz.

http://validator.w3.org/mobile/check?task=2009082715071964&docAddr=http%3A%2F%2Fmobile.dp.bz%2F
The error that is returned is "[medium] The CSS style sheet is not served as
"text/css""  I made of copy of the file and named it style.css and in my
page I link to that instead then rerun the test, I get 57/100 instead of
52/100.

Here are a few other things I'm not understanding:
"[low] The document does not contain a DOCTYPE declaration"

However it does, unless mobile has to be XHTML, which I don't see anything
about that under mobileOK Basic Tests.
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

"[medium] The HTTP Content-Type header does not specify a character encoding
and no UTF-8 encoding or a non-UTF-8 is specified in the XML declaration
UTF-8 is specified, however it's looking at my style.asp, which is the style
sheet, saying it doesn't have UTF-8 specified.  I'm not sure I've ever seen
someone specify encoding in their style sheet before.   Possibly because
it's a .ASP file?

BTW, I got an error, showed up as a alert() on the mobileOK checker..
<<Attached>>

--
Gavin