ISSUE-296: "feature phone vs. smartphone, which handsets will make large web traffic ?" [All]

From: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 06:46:04 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-bpwg@w3.org

ISSUE-296: "feature phone vs. smartphone, which handsets will make large web traffic ?"  [All]

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/track/issues/296

Raised by: Jonathan Jeon
On product: All

"feature phone vs. smartphone, which handsets will make large web traffic ?"

In past F2F meeting, I mentioned this topic shortly.

For a few weeks, I was trying to find the answer to relate this simple question. As result, I have summarized a proposal document about this topic.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhpvgnmn_107gsvdctjn

I hope we can discuss this topic by email friendly.