New draft of MWABP uploaded 20081125

From: Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:26:16 +0000
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Long awaited and much promised... Here's a new draft of the MWABP document
updated based on discussion and resolutions of the TPAC face-to-face.
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/Drafts/BestPractices-2.0/ED-mobile-bp2-20081125

("Latest" doesn't seem to have updated again -- Francois, do you know what I
need to do to make that happen?)

There have been a number of changes and quite a few new BPs added in
response to comments so now would be a good opportunity to read the document
with fresh eyes if you haven't looked at it for a while !

Two apologies:

- I forgot to add the SVG work -- but I have it and have gone through it and
will add it in the next rev.

- Jeff --> we agreed to iterate on the changes of section 3.6 before the
next draft but in the end I am so late with this I didn't want to delay
further... Apologies for that, I fully expect we will need some further revs
on this section.

Thanks,

Adam.