[minutes] Thu November 20 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:25:44 +0100
To: public-bpwg@w3.org

Hi,

We didn't have a real teleconf today, since we didn't have a quorum of
participants; we did discuss informally whether we should revise our
decision to have our next F2F in Korea, due to many people having
restrictions in travel budgets for the next months - the result of this
discussions is that we would likely resolve during our next call to
cancel our Korea F2F, and possibly replace it by marathon-teleconf (i.e.
day long calls), possibly backed up by regional F2Fs (i.e. people
getting together in London, Sophia, somewhere in Spain, etc).

Dom