Re: Sprinkling POWDER on metaTXT

From: Jeff Sonstein <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:53:45 -0500
Cc: <public-bpwg@w3.org>, <sinead@visibilitymobile.com>
To: "Rotan Hanrahan" <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>

On Nov 18, 2008, at 4:44 PM, Rotan Hanrahan wrote:

> My guess is that's a typo

thank you

> Look at the document source

I did    ;^{

I'll take another look at the form for POWDER later too (maybe tomorrow)
and see if I want to take a crack at a pair of cross-format converters
(despite *swearing* not to do anything remotely resembling work
  over my break <g/>)

jeffs

--
"As is often the case, the president was technically
  truthful. Iraq will be a strong ally in the war on terror

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/
http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/emailDisclaimer.html