Re: New Draft MobileOK Scheme 1.0 2008-11-13

As I am not in good standing, I have no vote in such resolutions, but if
I were to have one, it would be a +1 from me.

Phil.

--

Please note my new e-mail address. My ICRA/FOSI e-mail addresses will
not function after the end of November.

Phil Archer
w. http://philarcher.org/