Re: New draft 2008-11-11 of mobileOK Scheme

Jo, everyone,

I'm happy with this new draft - it includes what it needs to without, I
hope, stepping into territory some would rather it didn't.

On the issue of the logo URI: we could simply change line 15 of the
example to:

<displayicon src="http://www.example.com/images/mobileOK.png" />

OK (in a mobile sense of course)

Phil.

--

Please note my new e-mail address. My ICRA/FOSI e-mail addresses will
not function after the end of November.

Phil Archer
w. http://philarcher.org/