Re: Optimizing Javascript Performance.

From: Jeff Sonstein <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:34:35 -0500
Cc: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
To: Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>

hey Adam

On Nov 10, 2008, at 11:18 AM, Adam Connors wrote:

> Just going through my actions from the last F2F and remembered that
> one of them was to send you open questions on javascript execution
> on mobile devices to see if we could extract a little research from
> one of your grad. students.

great

> I'm sure there is much more that can be done with this and there is
> potentially a significant amount of research that can be done around
> this, but here are my first quick thoughts on the subject:

we are now in end-of-term exam week
so the students are jammed right now
(and I am grading like the wind)

is it acceptable to get back to you on this in 3-4 weeks?
this week is exams & the following 2 are the Quarter break
but I think can bang on a grad student over the break
and have at least preliminary responses in 3-4 weeks

jeffs

--
A life! Cool! Where can I download one of those from?
- Miriam English -

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/