Re: New draft of mobileOK Scheme 2008-11-06

I confess I'm a bit surprised to see that the section "Claiming mobileOK
Conformance using POWDER" was entirely removed.

My recollection of our discussion was that:
  1. it is not mandatory to use a machine-readable claim to claim
conformance to mobileOK
  2. people may still use the machine-readable claim, and that's
something we still want to promote as a good practice.

In short, I think the document should just provide several ways to claim
conformance to mobileOK:
  - the logo
  - POWDER
  [ - and possibly RDFa although I'm not sure that's such a good idea
since there's no way to embed such a claim in a mobileOK representation,
leading to a pretty confusing message "Use RDFa to claim you're
mobileOK, but not in a mobileOK page. What ?!?". ]

Did I miss something?

Francois.