Re: ACTION-871 Clarify Purpose Text of BP 1.5

Hi Jo,

+1 !

My two-cents:

First cent
----------
A small point of detail. "mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0" is referred to in
the text as:
  mobileOK Basic Tests
  mobileOK Basic 1.0 Tests
  mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0
I think we'd rather stick to the long "mobileOK Basic Tests 1.0" everywhere.

Second cent
-----------
I wonder about the use of "conform" and "conformance" in:
  - the abstract: "for conformance to Best Practice"
  - the Purpose section: "to help content providers conform to Mobile
Web Best Practices"

I think it's the appropriate term, but it carries a "normative" feeling.
My understanding is that the only defined conformance claim one can make
against the Mobile Web Best Practices so far is the mobileOK trustmark,
or, in other words, that one may "follow" or "apply" the Best Practices
but not directly "conform" to them, since conformance is defined in
other documents. The addendum being "commentary" and to be published as
a note, I don't it can define any such conformance.

Well, I think I'm being uselessly picky here and probably wrong, but
then I needed a second cent ;-)

Francois.