No call tomorrow (Thursday 29 May 2008)

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:05:03 +0200
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice.

I agreed last week to chair tomorrow's call, in the absence of Dan and
Jo, but there were some late changes in my own agenda and I will be
attending another event tomorrow and unable to join the call.

Unless someone is willing to chair the call (Bryan? Adam? If you feel
like using this time slice for a discussion on BP2 could be a good idea,
feel free to do so!), this means tomorrow's call is canceled.

Francois.