Regrets, report on accessibility document progress

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:30:43 +0200
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Possible regrets for today as I'm very busy with other things.
However, I would say regarding the accessibility document that
progress has been slow but I hope to have a version ready for review
in time for the start of next week. AS I say, progress has been slow
but I worked on it yesterday and it's getting there.

regards to all,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter,