RE: [agenda] Agenda for tomorrow's call - KoreanTF

From: 이승윤 <syl@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 22:52:23 +0900
To: "Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group" <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>, <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Dear,

This is Seungyun Lee, Korean TF.

Now I am on the business trip in Geneva.
I will join the today's call and I would like to report for Korean TF.
Even in case of I couldn't join the call, I will join the meeting with IRC.

You can find the short report from follow link:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddkw3489_20hqnfq7fr

Regards,
Seungyun Lee