Re: ARIA & mobile Web?

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:05:22 +0200
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi,
As far as I know, ARIA gives an opportunity for web developers to make the code semantically richer for the assistive techology user. In other words, with the help of ARIA the dynamically generated content of the web can be accessible to assistive techologies.
In any case, I do not see any negative effects of using these features.

Gina Travis,                  Alierra Web Design Company
gina@alierra.com          http://www.alierra.com