RE: Proposed text about applicability of MWBP in general context, for accessibility

I agree we need to be clearer about this.

"to show how MWBPs benefit users with disabilities in the mobile
context"

I don't know that these documents are specifically about mobile
accessibility, my understanding is that they are about how providing a
BP compliant mobile user experience can improve your (general)
accessibility and how being (generally) accessible helps you to be
useful on mobile.

The mobile BPs don't say they are not general good practice, they just
say that to be included they have to have a specifically mobile
importance.

I don't agree that the examples cited are specifically mobile -
especially  TESTING for example, you'd hope was of wider applicability

Jo

On

http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED
-