Photo album for W3C Seoul Meeting

From: ȫ <hollobit@etri.re.kr>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:33:39 +0900
To: "Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG" <member-bpwg@w3.org>, <member-ddwg@w3.org>, <member-uwa@w3.org>
Cc: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Dear All,

I was really happy to be able to welcome you to Korea.

I hope that the Seoul meeting offered you a good opportunity to taste, learn, and

understand Korea better and the memories you gained would stay with

you for a long time.

Today, I have uploaded some pictures for the W3C Seoul meeting.

You can get see the pictures from here:

Also, I have updated the slide link in Mobile Wednesday page.

If you have any question or comments please let me know.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon (Jonghong Jeon)