Re: New Editor's Draft (1zm) of MobileOK Basic 1.0 Tests Last Call IV Candidate - and possible further change needed :-(

I'd be happy with a change to something like "starts with" though the
syntax of the User Agent Header might require that we refer to the
individual components to describe exactly how we anticipate
extensibility (i.e. within the comment field, I think).

Jo