Re: Build a Mobile Friendly Site using your Mobile

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:48:06 +0300
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello Jo,

Thanks for material provided. I'm really very interested. Just one aspect to
find out -

Are web sites created with mobile phone suitable only for mobile web or for
the Internet also?

I mean the screen resolution, navigation system, scroll feature, etc.

Can you provide us with the examples of such mobile created sites? I suppose
this subject seems interesting not only for me.

Sincerely,

Gina Travis                   Alierra Design Company

gina@alierra.com          http://www.alierra.com <http://www.alierra.com/>