Re: CT Last Call (Was: [agenda] Agenda for BPWG 2008-07-31)

 > Given that August is usually a low-activity period, that the document
 > reaches Last Call for the first time, and is likely to trigger a few
 > comments, the comment period should probably be extended some more, to,
 > say Tuesday September 16.
I don't disagree (TM)

 > - the TAG, given their finding on alternative representations and our
 > use of the link element.
Assuming that we do take the resolution on last call as planned
tomorrow, I should be able finally to get to my action associated with
the long standing ISSUE-222 and so that could be the basis of a
communication with the TAG.

Incidentally, how does one address the TAG?

Jo