ACTION-786 Draft some wording on features of the delivery environment that are different for mobile

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:45:51 +0100
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>
This action came out of the Sophia F2F and was raised under a discussion
of the push environment. I suggested that a little explanatory appendix
would be nice, for people who are not familiar with mobile and its quirks.

I've drawn a little picture to try to scope what one might want to say
about this and would welcome some discussion of what one might wish to
say, how one might wish to say it and so on. Apologies but I didn't
spend much time making this picture look nice, if it turns out to be
worthwhile I will bring all my artistic skills to bear on it (both of them).

Jo