Re: New draft of mobileOK Basic 1zq (draft 43) - preview of PR draft

As Rotan observes, this is a bit of a groundhog day topic. And as he
observes also it does not set out to be something to aspire to, it sets
out to be a lower limit of what a content provider should bother
accommodating.

As such it does not especially represent the state of any particular
market. It is however, a proof point that it is representative of a
large number of phones in use today in a large number of markets.

Whether the DDC will or should evolve over time is an open question to
my mind, as it is an abstraction that models the minimum capability that
is needed to enjoy some kind of Web browsing experience.

Jo