a mobileOK Use Case (was Re: New draft of mobileOK Basic 1zq (draft 43) - preview of PR draft)

More or less as an aside, I have an N95 - or rather, I had one for about
3 weeks and got used to having the jolly thing around - and then the
screen packed up. No, I didn't drop it, no, I didn't sit on it, it just
stopped working. So just when I get used to surfing the Web with a
really excellent phone... I'm now using a courtesy phone which, needless
to say, is a lot closer to the DDC! In short, even sites that work
really well on an N95 would do well to conform to mobileOK as well.

Phil.

--
Phil Archer
Chief Technical Officer,