From: public-bpwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-bpwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of gina@alierra.com
Sent: 30 January 2008 12:06
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
Subject: Mobile Web and Web site Design

       Working at a web design company, I'm extremely interested in tendency of Mobile Web development. Looked through a lot of articles I came to conclusion that Mobile Web still requires to be improved.
       The main question binding Mobile Web and Web Design is screen resolution. Almost all web sites are not formatted for small screens. Even using iPhones with a special zoom function, visitors waste a lot of time trying to find information they need. To this fact I can add that a visitor is not available to use valid keyboard. These inconveniences influence time spend in Internet. Some of our clients say they use Mobile Web just for fun, not for work because of such functional limitation.
       And the question of Mobile Web enhancement is still open. What do you think?

Gina Travis                     Alierra Web Design Company
gina@alierra.com            http://www.alierra.com