Updated Web Accessible Mobile (Wamo) document for your review

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:19:52 +0100
To: "MWI BPWG Public" <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Dear MWBP WG participants,

There is an updated version of this document [1] available for your
review. The changes are described in the changelog [2].

Most of the new material in this update is in the MWBP-WCAG20 page
[3], in the "efforts" summary lists in the "Extending from MWBP to
WCAG 2.0" section and those BPs that had not been filled out.

I think that the best way for the group to work on reviewing the
document is to look at a couple of points each week and discuss them
in the call. Where better to start than at the beginning? I suggest we
all review ACCESS_KEYS [4] and AUTO_REFRESH [5].You may not be able to
confirm that ACCESS_KEYS doesn't give WCAG 2.0 compliance, but you can
take a look at the document linked under AUTO_REFRESH.

There is a quick introduction to the seemingly complex structure of
WCAG 2.0 ("The WCAG 2.0 Draft Documents") at [6].

Looking forward to your comments on the list and on tomorrow's call.

best regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20080129/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/changelog.html