Re: MobileOK Telecon, Tuesday 29th January

In Kai's absence, I'm minded to suggest that we don't try and set up a
telecon for tomorrow. However, I do suggest that each of us should
arrive at the f2f next week having given thought to how we should
proceed. How much of the Basic doc - in structure if not in content -
can be ported to Pro? I'm going to spend at least the time I would have
spent on the call tomorrow looking at this and will share those thoughts
with those coming next week.

Phil.