Material from Center for the Handheld Web as fodder for BP Phase II

From: Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:26:50 +0100
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
I wonder if we could use some material from the “center for the handheld web” in the bp Phase ii document? They have done some thinking around use of scripting and CSS in particular.

See here: http://chw.ariadne.mobi/

I had some brief dialog with Professor Jeff Sonstein there last May – might be time to restart that discussion.

Dan

Daniel K. Appelquist
Senior Technology Strategist
Vodafone Group Research & Development

Mobi: +44 7748 111 635

Fax: +44 20 7212 0391

Email:  daniel.appelquist@vodafone.com

Vodafone Group Services Limited
80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RJ, United Kingdom