Re: [agenda] Agenda for tomorrow's call

I apologise sincerely but looking at my diary for the coming weeks, I
must send my regrets for the next 4 Thursdays. The next Thursday in my
diary that is at the default position of "attend MWBP" is, er, 21/2.

I will, however, be active in the mobileOK Pro work throughout. AS the
previously scheduled mOK Pro call has been cancelled for today, there
won't be any more to say on that issue for now. I hope that there will
however be something to report next week (by someone other than me or
Kai as we have a POWDER f2f next week).

Phil.

--
Phil Archer