Re: Table in Mobile Web Shared Experiences Document

On 10/01/2008, Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu> wrote:

> Sort the Noting, Something, Everything lists by WCAG 2.0 Success
> Criteria number

The lists are to show people what they need to do to progress from one
to the other. In the MWBP to WCAG documents the lists are of WCAG
success criteria and are sorted that way. For the MWBP to WCAG ones
it's the other way around. Although both are structured in terms of
WCAG levels, as (thankfully) MWBP doesn't have levels. One way is "if
you've already achieved WCAG level X" and the other is "If you are
aiming for WCAG level X". But the list items are different in each
case.

best regards,

Alan

--