Re: Web Accessible Mobile Overlap (WAMO) document version 0i

I have updated the document and put it online [1]. I've incorporated
all Shawn's suggestions except the last one. I think that as the
contents section is so near the top now there's no need for the link,
and I've just removed it.

Note that the "latest" link doesn't work, due to a technical hitch on
my part which I hope will be fixed before the call.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/ED-mwbp-wcag-20080104/

--