Re: Suggested BP for BP 2 : Minimize the number of script files

Good point Aaron !

yes I think there could be a compromise between the size of the script
file and the possibilities of not being cached due to object size
limitations in browser caches ... it could be tricky I think :(

 although it could be an oportunity for adaptation solutions to adapt
script files in the same way that it is done with images or other
resources ...

Best Regards