From: Jo Rabin [mailto:jrabin@mtld.mobi]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:39 AM
To: Sullivan, Bryan; Scheppe, Kai-Dietrich; Mobile Web Best Practices
Working Group WG
Subject: RE: ISSUE-237 (Define Mobile Web Applications): What is the
definition of a "Mobile Web Application" for the purposes of BP2?
[Mobile Web Applications Best Practices]

Bryan

I think your example is fine but when we are talking Mobile Web Best
Practices and J2ME - we specifically don't mean best practices for
writing J2ME applications - i.e. we are not writing Midlet guidelines.
Whether a browser is implemented in J2ME is moot, it's the applications
it can execute that we care about.

Jo

On