Re: Suggested BP for BP2

I agree but you should do that only if you know that the device supports
it, and not all devices support it

The upcoming next WD of the Delivery Context Ontology has a property
devoted to the supported URI Schemas in a DC

Additionally as a reference I would add

http://member.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/public_documents/bt/MAE/Permanent_documents/OMA-TS-URI_Schemes-V1_0-20070814-C.zip

The latest recommendation coming from OMA about URI schemes for the MAE

Best Regards